We all have an idea that we should be investing money for
I sure didn’t.
But over the last 17 years I’ve figured out quite a bit about investing.
And the most important thing I learned is that I didn’t have to know it all just to get started.
In fact, it’s impossible to know it all!
Yet that feeling of uncertainty is exactly what holds so many of us back from taking the very first step.
If that’s you, I wrote my Beginner’s Guide to Investing just for you.
What is The Beginner’s Guide to Investing?
The Beginner’s Guide to Investing is a 5-part series that includes only the absolute core information you need to start investing today.
I will break down the core concepts of investing in plain English.
No fancy acronyms.
No cryptic rules.
- different types of investment accounts.
- what are stocks and how do we use them.
- what the heck is a mutual fund.
- the role of a financial advisor, and how they can help, or hurt our investments.
- and how do we know we won’t lose all our money and end up on the street.
And best of all, the entire series is completely FREE!
So don’t let another moment pass. Let’s get started right now.
The Beginner’s Guide to Investing
- Beginner’s Guide to Investing – Part 1 – The Cookie Jars
- Beginner’s Guide to Investing – Part 2 – The Cookies
- Beginner’s Guide to Investing – Part 3 – Buying All the Cookies
- Beginner’s Guide to Investing – Part 4 – Buying All the Cookies, For Less
- Beginner’s Guide to Investing – Part 5 – Cookie Sales Are a Good Thing