My name is Aaron.
I’m a husband and father of 4 awesome kids all under age 10.
Like many, I started my adult life broke and buried in debt.
I thought to become a millionaire you had to be a pop star, elite athlete, Hollywood darling, or brilliant tech founder.
Boy was I wrong!
Several years ago I stumbled upon the secrets of the rich.
I learned the power of living a debt-free life, and my wife and I started making decisions that resulted in not just financial freedom, but the freedom to experience the things that really matter in life – most of which have nothing to do with money, by the way.
When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind.
– C.S. Lewis
- We started by doing our first budget, and that sucked.
- We learned the power of saving 70% to 90% by buying gently used clothing at the thrift shop.
- After 3 long years, we finally paid off all our debt and discovered the power of buying cars with cash.
- We eventually bought a house with a 30-year mortgage but paid it off in just 7 years.
- And in the summer of 2019, I retired at the age of 40.
Now I’m looking back and recognizing that all these powerful lessons were taught to me at various points in my life, and I would love to share them with you.
I created LiveYourWage.com to share the exact strategies my family of 6 has used to save money, get out of debt, and invest to
If you’ve got a family, and bills, and debt to the moon and back, and are looking for way to change your financial future, then these strategies are for you.
Subscribe to my mailing list and you’ll not only receive instant access to all my updates directly in your inbox, you’ll also get additional tips and tricks we’ve learned that don’t make the cut for a full blog post.
If you have any questions, you can always reach out to me directly. I’d love to chat and hear your story.
Want to know more about us?